Our Message to You
Now more than ever, it is imperative that your organisation can demonstrate agility in adapting to clients’ and customers‘ new normal. They will be reviewing their strategy and as such you need a ‘below the surface’ understanding of their plans, behaviours and relationships.
It is crucial that you have the knowledge tools to adapt your offer and support to fit into that mix.
This is where Customer Care Research can be your eyes and ears. We have 25 years+ experience providing independent B2B and B2C research which generates exactly this type of intelligence.
Via our in-house resources (no outsourcing) we provide bespoke in-depth telephone/face to face interviews, large scale continuous telephone opinion monitoring and web surveying on both an ad hoc and ongoing basis, providing insight into everything from service quality and brand image to future business direction, NPD and (most importantly) competitor benchmarking.
What makes us different from other research companies?
1. Our background is in business, not pure research, so you get a business led approach to every project.
2. Our approach to research is ‘agile’ – each proposal being tailored to meet clients' business objectives and that can adapt whilst in progress.
3. We provide concise actionable information and guidance (not just measures or statistics).
4. As a by-product, along the way we’ll probably tidy up your customer database.
5. Our clients like working with us!
We have on-going relationships with all our clients, from major multi-nationals to SME's; across many industry sectors, ranging from logistics to manufacturing and construction to the service sectors, including healthcare, hotels, finance and insurance, renewable energy and charity to mention a few.
Let us demonstrate how we can add value to your next programme and formulate some innovative and cost-effective insight ideas!
Get in touch and we can explore options with you.
Many thanks for your time.
With offices in London and Cambridge, with a satellite in Edinburgh,
we are conveniently located to serve the all of the UK and the rest of the World.